Guide Service — Why fish with Colorado Trout Fisher?
At Colorado Trout Fisher we are committed to keeping your Colorado fly fishing trip close to Denver and Boulder. Our goal is for you to spend your time fly fishing, not driving! Be aware that many Colorado fly fishing guides and outfitters along Colorado’s Front Range only have access to destinations that can be as far as two hours from your home or hotel. All of our flies fishing destinations are within a convenient drive from Denver or Boulder. Our professional fly fishing guides go through an intensive guide training program including CPR and First Aid courses. Our trout fishing guides are truly passionate and will do everything in their power to insure that your time on the water is an unforgettable fly fishing experience.
We specialize in all kinds of Colorado fly fishing trips but our guides are especially well versed in teaching you how to fly fish and use fly fishing gear and flies.
At Colorado Trout Fisher EVERYTHING, except your fishing license and gratuities for your guide, are included in the single advertised price based on the number of anglers.
All of our guides are seasoned experts in all areas of fly fishing and receive formal guide training before performing trips. Our guides our exclusive to us and will do everything in their power to make your fishing trip an unforgettable experience.
We are happy to offer our clients a hotel pick-up and drop-off service. Rates vary based on the service needed and can be arranged through our online booking system.
Fly Fishing Guide Trips Include:
- Flies – All Colorado Trout Fisher guides will have boxes and boxes of flies.
- Fly fishing rods
- Fly fishing reels
- All fly fishing gear necessary
- Lunch and snacks
- Drinking Water and beverages – Please inform your guide if you have any special requests as we are happy to accommodate.
- First Aid Kit – All Colorado Trout fisher fly fishing guides are First Aid / CPR Certified.
- Bug Spray
What to Bring on your Fly Fishing Trip:
- Mountain weather can change suddenly; we recommend dressing in several layers so you can adjust with changing conditions.
- Valid Colorado fishing license.
- Wool or fleece socks.
- Long underwear.
- Quick dry pants.
- Rain gear.
- Polarized sunglasses.
- Sun block and lip balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Gratuity for your guide is always appreciated (approximately 20-30%) you can always put this on your credit card before or after your trip.
- Signed liability waiver and trip profile include emergency contact information (executed online before the trip)