Guide Service — Pricing & Policies
Colorado fly fishing is a great sport to build relationships. We are happy to cater group events close to Denver and Boulder providing a great foundation for teamwork, charity and business related events. Our Front Range fly fishing guides are well versed in catering to large groups. To set up a group or corporate trout fishing trip please contact us to customize a fly fishing trip to suit your specific needs and desires.
We believe that fly fishing Colorado should be an activity available to everyone and are pleased to have the most competitively priced Colorado fly fishing trips in the Denver and Boulder area.
|1 or 2 Persons||$225 Total|
|3 Persons||$295 Total|
- A deposit of 50% for the guide fee is required to reserve a trip.
- Once the reservation has been made the guide fees portion of the reservation is fully refundable and changeable until 30 days prior to the trip.
- 29-8 days prior to the trip the guide fee reservation is changeable subject to a $50 rescheduling fee and must be rescheduled within 60 days and completed before the end of the calendar year.
- 7 days or fewer prior to the trip the reservation may only be re scheduled because of emergencies (at the discretion of the guide service), and will be subject to a $100 fee – the trip MUST be completed within 30 days.
- If you do not show up for a guide trip, you are responsible for the entire cost of the trip and it will be billed as if you participated.
- In the rare event that you break a rod you will be charged $50 for the repair fee.